23-25 May 2019
When booking tickets, you might want to keep in mind that Wednesday evening we’ll kick off with an informal gathering around 7 p.m.. Thursday and Friday will be full days, Saturday the conference will finish at 2 p.m. to give way to a novel way to explore the wonders of Budapest.
Pre-conference: 22 May
Post-conference: 26 May
Where to stay?
Recommendations for hotels:
- Hotel Gloria Budapest City Center (800 m – 12 min walking from venue)
- 44 EUR/night/single room
- 51 EUR/night/superior double room
- 66 EUR/night/room for 3 (double bed+extra bed)
- Reservation: Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject SOLWorld Conference.
- Web-site: hotelgloria.com
- Hunguest Hotel Millennium (350 m – 5 min walking from venue)
- 58 EUR/night/single room
- 68 EUR/night/double room
- Reservation: email to email@example.com with subject: SOLWorld Conference
- Web-site: hunguesthotels.hu/
- Achat Hotel (2,1 km – 10 min by public transport)
- 79 EUR/night/single room
- 89 EUR/night/double room
- Reservation: Please fill out this SOLworld conference – Registration form 2019 and send it to email-address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web-site: achat-hotels.com
- Danubius Hotel Aréna (3,2 km – 16 min by public transport)
- 85 EUR/night/single room
- 96 EUR/night/double room
- Reservation: you can book via this link.
- Web-site: danubiushotels.com/arena
For further questions please see this summary below:
For AirBnB click here. (Location: Hungary, Budapest, Könyves Kálmán krt. 36.)
If you would like to have a Hungarian host, contact us via e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org